Day tour Sibiu - Cultural capital of Europe 2007
Declared for Cultural capital of Europe Sibiu was once the king of the Transylvanian Saxon towns...
- 55 euro/person; (minimum 2 people, for 1 person the rate is as for 2 people)
The package includes:
- transportation: by car or minibus with air conditioning system
- English speaking tour guide
- entrance fees, lunch, drinks, tips
Duration: 8 - 10 hours
Guaranteed departure: each Wednesday!
For the other days, the trip is running only on request (min. 2 persons).
By request: all year round!
Meeting point: The History Museum Piata Sfatului Square – 8:30 AM. Our guide holds the sign "Meeting Point GUARANTEED DEPARTURES DAY TOURS”.
Important: You have to make the booking 1 day in advance until 8 PM!
Declared for Cultural capital of Europe Sibiu was once the king of the Transylvanian Saxon towns, serving as capital and dominating cultural activity. Sibiu is home to the first hospital in Romania (1292), the first pharmacy (1494) and the oldest museum in Romania, the Brukenthal Museum, opened in 1817.
We visit, also, Astra open air village museum. Situated in the natural reservation of Dumbrava Sibiului, on the road to Rasinari village and to Paltinis ski resort, 8 kilometers away from the city centre, the Open Air Museum spreads across a 96 ha area of which an area of 40 ha is covered by the permanent exhibition which is the largest open air ethnographic exhibition in Europe.
- Your local contact is Active Travel Day Tours on 0040728804952.
- Please note: Complimentary pick-up is offered for this tour/activity. If you require this service you must contact Active Travel Day Tours at
- Locally on 0040728804952
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please be ready at least 10 minutes prior to departure time.